www.sitipayung.com.my

Thursday, May 9, 2019

Alibaba Business School


1st Day Alibaba Business School.

When I met this laupan, seems like I know him. Met before. Ingat ingat lupa. But we we talk further and mention about printing I quickly tap his shoulder and straight away say,

"Now I remembered you, you are the tokey with multi million worth of machine you have. Kieran introduced me to you few years ago".

He is the oldest among us at the age of 50 selected to join this. He ask me my printing progress and as usual he is very direct and blunt provoke me with question. He told me "Hafidz, Now Be The RAJA"

What I learn from our conversation? Here for you too to absorb.

1.  Small place is the best place to do business. Be the King that start thing. Don't go to place where there are already too many competitor.
2. Teach customer to adapt to what we have. We don't have offset printer but we can sell value and solution to their needs.
3. Don't look things at its basic. Create the expensive finish product. Like printing, think about making the box, sticker or other.



I also have a good chat with James. He is from the owner of gdeal.com. He involve a lot in ecommerce business selling primarily furniture and many more thing.

He sells through his website that link to Shopee, Lazada, 11th Street and many more market place. It is an easy work where he just need to upload info in his website and it will then sync to all this market place.

He have about 20 people that work handling all the orders, packaging, promotion for his business.

What is the take away I learn?

1. Now it is no more trading. We should involve in ecommerce.
2. Find a system that help you do things easily. Don't develop if it's already supported in the market.

Insyallah #sitipayung especially #borneooutletstore will follow suit. Discussion has been made by this supplier. Introduced by #mralmas Alfian Yusop when we met last month.




Meet up few new friends from different background. Mastering in eCommerce, Internet of thing and few from manufacturing. Absorbing their knowledge and try to match where ever possible in my business.

Like a full glass with water, I need to empty it first to receive new water. What I learn can be quite a number, but there are lot more that I do not know.

I spoke with different guys today and I will tell you what they do and how they started. Let it be useful for all of us.

I met Mehedi Hasan Sumon, an immigrant from Bangladesh 🇧🇩 for more than 12 years. Facing a problem to live like local. Buy things online, make payment, phone access problem etc. So he and few friends come out with one solution introducing My Care Apps.

In this close community, self registered account and exclusive approved member they can send money to oversea, make payment, buy reload, purchase ticket and do many more thing. Immigrant in Malaysia be it from Bangladesh, India, Indonesia, Philippines, Nepal, can do many things.

They are now operating in Singapore, Australia and few more countries counting. Their monthly total transaction currently tap around RM10m with 15 in house expert.

What is the learning you get from here? For me I concluded into these:

1. Never underestimate the minority group  pool of purchase.
2. Your problem can be a problem for others too, try to solve it.
3. Don't judge someone by its appearance.



Opening Bank Account & Simcard.

One of the earliest task today was to get our local simcard and go to the bank to open an account. This is to prepare us with China culture of buying, paying and do many transaction via Alipay, Wechat Pay etc.

We went to HZBank and ICBC to open a bank. On Sunday? Yes... I was so curious, they open the bank for us to open an account. We were serve like a VIP.

Now I can use Alipay not only in China but also in Malaysia. This will be a big payment gateway for many more people around the world

2 comments:

  1. numpang share ya min ^^
    buat kamu yang lagi bosan dan ingin mengisi waktu luang dengan menambah penghasilan yuk gabung di di situs kami www.fanspoker.com
    kesempatan menang lebih besar yakin ngak nyesel deh ^^,di tunggu ya.
    || WA : +855964283802 || LINE : +855964283802 ||

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete